Donation Hotline: 833.384.8590
Just call our toll free donation Hotline to schedule a free home pickup. 833.384.8590.
Visit our donation center Monday – Saturday from 8:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday from 10:00am to 8:00pm
at 8050 N. Middle Belt Rd., Westland MI 48185.
We can be reached locally at this location by calling 734.466.5276.
We try to be thorough on our list below but please know that it is an impossibility for us to list everything that we can and cannot take.
Again, please remember we can’t list everything that’s not accepted by our staff. Donations accepted will be up to the driver’s discretion, but will follow the guidelines below.
What We Can TAKE!
Everything has to be in resalable condition.
- All Clothing & Shoes
- Bedding & Drapes
- Books, C.D.’s, Tapes, VHS, Records, DVDs, & Head-Foot boards
- Small Electrical Appliances
- Working T.V.’s 21″ or smaller (unless it is a flatscreen)
- Furniture (NOT in need of repair)
- Lamps & Lampshades
- Coffee & End Tables
- Dining Room Sets
- Flatware, Pots, and Pans
- Puzzles & Games
- Kitchen Utensils
- Area Rugs
- Exercise Equipment
- Computer Equipment
- Almost all household goods as long as they are in good condition, working, and can be resold.
What We Cannot TAKE!
- Hot Water Tanks
- Water Beds (Frames, Mattress, etc.)
- Cars, Boats, Campers (Anything that requires a Title)
- Console TV’s & stereos
- Stove Tops
- Garbage Disposals
- Propane Tanks
- Electrical Hospital Beds